“Meeting you was one of the happier events of our house buying. You were just so competent. It was relaxing to put our loan in your hands.”
- Darrend B
You go through the loan process just a few times in your life, my team and I obsess over it every day. I build trust-based partnerships with my clients to educate and support them through all steps of the purchase process.
Financial modeling: We’ll work through numbers you’re comfortable with
- How much can we qualify you for? What are you comfortable with on a monthly basis?
- What is your long-term financial goal in buying a home? What loan product would support this?
- How much will you need to have at closing with downpayment, closing costs, and prepaid costs?
Preapproval: We’ll put together your financial picture as a strong borrower for an underwriter
- Review your paystubs, tax returns, bank statements, credit, and loan application
- Identify any potential concerns or red flags an underwriter might be concerned about
- Once we have a complete file, you are preapproved
- Determine an offer strategy that is as strong as possible within your personal comfort zone
- Provide customized preapproval letters specific to each offer submitted
- Share tips on what to avoid while in the shopping period
Once in contract
- Manage key milestones and timing to ensure we close on-time
- Coordinate with the lender, your agent and the seller’s agent, the appraisal management company, your insurance provider, and escrow
- Ensure the loan progresses and closes on-time and with minimal stress